Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I have much to be grateful for on this Thanksgiving day. My fiance and I are spending it with my mom, who just moved back from Florida. I cannot remember the last time I spent Thanksgiving with her <3 

So in lieu of Thanksgiving, I am writing a short gratitude list.

Things I am thankful for this year:

  • My diagnosis. Even though I have Cancer, it's the best diagnosis we could have gotten.
  • Life! 
  • My amazing treatment team
  • My fiance
  • My family and friends
  • Warm cuddly blankets 
  • My animals 
It would be all too easy to get wrapped up in the downers of why this Holiday season isn't quite the same. I refuse to do that! The Holiday season is my favorite time of year, and I am set on enjoying every morsel I can get out of it! 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment