Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Starbucks & Chemo

So I'm sitting here on this lovely morning sipping on a pumpkin spice latte. Hard to believe that in 3 hours I'll be in a chemo chair for my first infusion.  I have some things to get done this morning around the house, trying to keep my mind occupied for a bit. 

My fiance is torn apart about not being there with me, she's blown through her PTO in the weeks that we've gone through thus far, and her boss is being so good about her taking off.  Plus, to be honest, I'd almost rather be there alone. I am going to try and look at it as my ' me ' time.  I'm gonna emotionally put myself in a bit of a bubble.  I have stuff to do, a couple of books, relaxing music, my cozy blanket and pillow... and of course my fuzzy socks. 

Not much to say this morning, but thought I'd check in on this blog... 


No comments:

Post a Comment