Wednesday, December 18, 2013

De Ja Vu

I'm sitting here drinking Starbucks, and in 3 hours I'll be in a chemo chair. Hah, dejavu from last week. 

I've completely neglected this blog over the past week, chemo was kinda rough all around.

The infusion itself was 6 hours long, and the chemo room is packed. I hear it's like that pretty much all the time. It was chair next to chair next to chair. If you get a chair in the middle you can recline, but you can't use your table unless it's at the end. If you get a chair on the wall, you can't recline but there are random plugs that you can plug electronics in and such.  Meh. Oh well, you win some you lose some I suppose. 

The night of my first chemo I was feeling achy. The next day more achy and tired. The day after that no achiness but completely exhausted.  Then the following 2 days nauseated and vomiting.  And now we're back to it.I have chemo a lil later today, 11:30am.  This infusion and the ones from here on out should only be about 4 hours long.

That's about all for now. Peace <3

No comments:

Post a Comment